Monday, January 30, 2012

The beginning starts tomorrow!

Hello All,

I finally broke down and decided to buy a weight loss system to see if this will help jump start my weight loss goal of 200lbs. Which that is a far route to go since this morning and I weighed myself at 258lbs.

The main part of the CTS system is curving your appetite, along with helping up the metabolism. Mix this with me finally getting into running (which took technology, who would've guessed... damn you Nike and Apple for making a cool running pedometer (Nike+)) and a decent diet, curb the soda, and keeping active and I should hit my goal in no time.

If I start getting down to the 220's I'll even start P90X back up and get that rolling, which should help with the final push towards my goal.

I will provide photos soon along with all the fun measurements. Tomorrow starts the first two months of CTS Clinical.

- Topher

1 comment:

  1. Good luck sir... let me know if you ever want to work out....

    ReplyDelete