Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First day on CTS Clinical

Hello my two followers and hopefully many more to come!

So the first day on CTS wasn't to bad. There is a simulant in one of the pills (Tone I believe) which I did not need a single caffeinated drink all day! Usually I need a coffee in the morning and a diet soda in the afternoon to keep me going but today wasn't too bad at all.

The only down side to this is taking a billion pills a day. Three at breakfast, three at lunch, and one at dinner. (technically four, since I have to take 3 joint pro pills to help with my crappy knees)

Well, I'm going to cut down the blog entries to a minimum, but like I said, pictures and measurements soon. After a buddy brought up the thought of getting ready for the half-marathon in October, that may be a goal I could aim for!

I'll be linking my Nike+ runs on here as well as my MyFitnessPal food intake so people can watch and yell at me for eating bad things!

Have a good night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment