Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just a Quickie

Hello,

So, I have noticed that these pills make you feel much, much more full. After dinner last night, I had two regular sized (nothing overheaping, but ya know, something, normal sized) pork sandwiches, along with a tiny portion of potato salad, and I felt like I wanted to explode...

Now this morning, I had 1cup of Honey Bunches of Oats and an 5oz Orange juice (along with the three pills) and I feel overly stuffed. I see how they curve your appetite, make you feel way too full so you eat much much smaller portions. (which Complete Nutrition mentioned sarcasticly when I left "say goodbye to food!")

Well, I'm going to do some measurements tonight finally and *le sigh* photos of myself for before and after effects *ooh aah*.

Peace outz


No comments:

Post a Comment