Saturday, February 4, 2012

Always so quick like!

Hello!

Just another quick entry. I was able to start running as of Thursday night. Did a good 1.55mi (according to my Ipod) which I still need to calibrate running so that may be off, but I know I did at least 1.3mi on the treadmill.

I'm trying to figure out how to share my Nike+ runs as well as My Fitness Pal calorie tracker on here, but I don't think those sites will give an embed code or a share anywhere link.

In the process of saving this, going to work and coming back, I was able to put My Fitness Tracker on the site in two spots, one on the right side and one at the bottom of every page, so you guys can see how much weight I've dropped since my starting weight.

===========================================================================

Jen and I went to the gym last night as well, did a good .84mi run. I'm thinking I should make it always a mile so I get used to a mile run and need to get it down to an 10 minute mile, which wouldn't be bad for me right now. I'm sitting at an 14 to 15 minute mile which sucks.

Well, off to make some breakfast for the lady and myself!

Later folks.

1 comment:

  1. Get after it Chris! I'll be at the gym saturday and Sunday. I think your blog will motivate me to actually type some entries into my blog!

    ReplyDelete