Monday, February 6, 2012

Side Effects?

Hello!

Just going to start this one off with a sad note.... I had a spinach wrap with ham, cheese and a little ranch in it.... do you realize how many calories are in a spinach tortilla wrap!? holy crap... 210 for a whole wrap (not including your goodies).

Haha I guess that's not a sad note, but wowza... damn calorie counting makes you realize how much things actually show as. On that note as well, yesterday for the super bowl party.... ugh bad idea eating only crap food all day


=============================================================

Alright, on to the subject of this post.. I'm beginning to think there might be a few side effects of these pills (on top of getting tired of taking 10 pills every day....). I started having night sweats, or at least anytime I've attempted to nap or sleep lately. It could be something with the temperature here in our house, but could be with the pills as well. Another thing I've noticed is stomach and over all bowel movements have seem to sped up, which as well there is a diuretic in one of the pills that supposed to draw water out.... but oof. I also recommend staying away from alcohol while using these as since alcohol dehydrates and so does the pills, that could be kind of scary.

==============================================================

Time to do some measurements!

Neck: 17in circumference
Arms (bicep): 14.1in circumference
Thigh: 24in circumference
Tummy: 46in (HOLY CRAP)  circumference (give or take a few here as this was taken in the afternoon after gravity, water, and food from this morning would have changed how the stomach stretches)
Chest: 47in? (did this myself, I believe this to be wrong, will retake this later with help)

I will also put these in at Live Strong and M.F.P. to keep track!

==============================================================

I guess I don't have anything more for this, probably going to hit up the gym tonight if the girlfriend is up to it. If not, could always see if Brad is awake and wanting to go.

Peace Outz!


No comments:

Post a Comment