Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blog blog bloggity blog

Oh how I forgot about you even though I have this little B icon on my phone.

So after a month of CTS 360 its clearly meant to stimulate you and motivate but it heavily relies on you working out, a lot.

I felt a lot of energy, and it helped over come my asthma some days, but didn't cure like my asthma medication does. (never expected it to, just pointing out that it didn't)

I still have the other month of pills and will need to get another bottle of the green tea ones for $60 but that will come later. I'm a little strapped for cash to save for moving and everyday needs.

I'm going to order some Shakeology and start CTS over while stating on a strict diet and running. I'm back to 260 and need to get back down to the 190/200 range.

No comments:

Post a Comment